- Salesread moreWe are a true family business established over 35 years ago.
We are based in Thatcham, West Berkshire. Our modern motor park site is home to a great selection of quality used cars.
All our retail cars are handpicked and inspected for peace of mind.
- Serviceread moreFor many years we have been serving the local community of Thatcham, Newbury and the rest of West Berkshire.
Located behind Subway and next to CCS Car Sales Thatcham Ltd, our modern facilities allow us to take care of all your motoring needs.
Fixed Price Menu Servicing
- Petrol or DieselDesigned for the high mileage user as a interim service, a basic safety inspection, replacement of manufacture spec oil, oil filter and free car wash. (Prices inc VAT)
- Up to 1500cc: £120
- 1501cc - 2000cc: £130
- 2001cc - 2900cc: £165
- 2901cc and above: £185
- Petrol or DieselA more comprehensive inspection along with the replacement of the manufacture spec oil, oil filter, an engine flush, air filter and free car wash. (Prices inc VAT)
- Up to 1500cc: £165
- 1501cc - 2000cc: £185
- 2001cc - 2900cc: £215
- 2901cc and above: £245
- Petrol or DieselThe most comprehensive service that we offer, a multi point inspection, replacement of the manufacture spec oil, oil filter, an engine flush, air filter, spark plugs, external fuel filter and free car wash. (Prices inc VAT)
- Up to 1500cc: £195
- 1501cc - 2000cc: £225
- 2001cc - 2900cc: £245
- 2901cc and above: £295
- I recently purchased a BMW X1 from the guys at ccs, and can I say it was a very pleasant experience. After having bad luck with the last couple of cars I’ve brought, the guys a ccs restored my faith in buying cars again. It was a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with no pressure to buy. And nothing was a hardship for them. Everything was sorted for us with no problems and no fuss. Definitely recommend using them. Thanks guys
- Bought a Honda Civic top range from Paul. Pleasant experience and car is wonderful. The art of driving is back for me. I think you can use Paul to source very good quality vehicles and he will offer you the trust to back the purchase up.
- Recently bought a 16 Reg Kia Sportage from Stuart, Great Guy nothing too much trouble with no pressure selling. Sorted a couple of chips on the bodywork as promised, Serviced it with Genuine Parts to ensure Manufacturers Warranty complied with, & changed my personal plate to the Kia, even payed for & taxed it without being asked.. Would recommend 100%
- I recently purchased a VW Golf from Paul at CCS Car Sales and it was the smoothest car buying process I have ever had. I wasn't sold any extras that I didn't need and the whole process was very quick and professional. I found all the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this dealership.
- My girlfriend Chelsea and I came here together a few weeks ago to look at getting her first car. She had emailed the dealership one evening (gone 8pm) to enquire about a Vauxhall, and we had a response that same evening to say we could come and view the car whenever if we could give them a time and day. We actually came over the very next day, test drove the car (already cleaned and waiting for us) and she was able to drive it away that same day. She put down a reasonable deposit, and they helpe...
- Excellent experience from start to finish. Paul was a pleasure to deal with, informative, reasonable and with none of the usual pressure tactics. Despite some DVLA issues he kept things progressing. Delighted with the new car and would use CCS again!
- Both myself and my partner bought our Mercedes AMG 220/250 63 Rep cars from Paul and I must say it was first class service from beginning to end! Paul is very professional and helpful nothing was too much trouble! Excellent service we certainly would highly recommend Paul and CCS as a Business to purchase a car! Thanks for all your help Paul thanks to you me & Rick have our dream cars!! :)
- We spotted a car we liked on Friday night. Got there first thing Saturday morning, took it for a test drive and purchased immediately! Very friendly staff, took their time explaining everything we needed to know and were extremely helpful. They even didn’t mind us spending 45 minutes on the phone sorting out the insurance! Fab coffee was on hand whilst we sorted out the paperwork and we drove the car home that morning. So easy, really efficient and they have a lovely stock of cars to choos...
- Fantastic customer service. I saw a mini convertible on auto trader. Contacted Paul at CCS car sales where the car was listed. From my very first contact with Paul he could not have been more helpful. I am delighted with the car and would not hesitate to make the 200 mile round trip again when I am ready to change my car. Thank you Paul
- Really happy with my new Ford Fiesta, CCS guys were helpful and not pushy. Great price and the car is in excellent condition.